TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bookings Seats cannot be guaranteed unless reserved or booked.
- Pick up and drop off service for day tours
- Pick up for day tours is operated by several smaller coaches throughout the city centre up to 30 minutes before departure. Please be ready in time for your pick up in front of your hotel or guesthouse.
- Main departure point for day tours is from Reykjavik Terminal, Skógarhlíð 10, 105 Reykjavik.
- Drop off starts after indicated arrival time. Please note that drop off locations may not be directly in front of your hotel/guesthouse dictated by actual conditions (e.g. narrow streets, coach size, roadworks, etc.).
- Return times. Please note that indicated return times refer to guided tours only, drop offs and pick ups are not included. Additionally, during winter return times can vary due to weather conditions.
- Included. All admissions to sites, museums or exhibitions visited are included, unless otherwise stated in tour description.
- Airport Direct: Scheduled Airport Direct service is available from selected hotels and guesthouses.
- Reykjavik Sightseeing acknowledges that traveling bags are designed to protect their contents. In the course of normal handling, your baggage may show evidence of wear and tear. Reykjavík Sightseeing takes neither responsibility for minor cuts, scratches and dents nor for items that protrude from traveling
- Excluded: Unless specifically listed, meals and refreshments are not included. During full day excursions there is a lunch stop at a local restaurant.
- Prices: Tours and services are dependant on currency fluctuation and conditions of cooperative partners that may provide transportation and other services.
- Languages: Tours are hosted and guided in English. On selected tours we offer “In Bus Audio Guide” in 9 language, f.ex on the Golden Circle Classic, South Coast Classic, Northern Lights Classic and more. The “In Bus Audio Guide” speaks Japanese, Chinese, Korean, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Finnish, Dutch and English.
- Clothing: Sturdy shoes and a warm, waterproof outdoor wear should be worn when traveling in Iceland during any season. Nature is the main attraction on many of the excursions and a short outdoor walk may be included to fully enjoy the tour.
- Food & beverages: Kindly limit consumption of food to “snack type foods” (candy, chips, cookies etc.). Only beverages in covered containers are allowed on board.
- Liability: Reykjavik Sightseeing reserve the right to change routes, itineraries or time schedules without prior warning, should the necessity arise. No liability is accepted for losses or expenses due to delays or changes of arrival or departure of flights or other services, injury, sickness, accident, strikes, damage, negligence, weather, war or other causes outside the control of Reykjavik Sightseeing. All such losses and expenses are the personal liability of the traveller.
- Payments: Reykjavík Sightseeing accepts the following methods of payments. Website Credit cards from Mastercard & Visa. There is no charge or service fee for processing credit card payments when tours or services are purchased on our website ReykjavikSightseeing.is Sales department Credit cards from Mastercard & Visa. Ticket offices Credit cards from Mastercard, Visa, American Express. Payment will be listed as Reykjavík Sightseeing on the credit or debit card statement.
- Cancellations: All cancellations must be made in writing and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is not possible for you to send us your cancellation via email, please contact us by phone (+354 497-5000). Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to tour departure will be charged in full. Please note that other cancellation policies may apply if you have made your reservation through a third party.
- Refunds: Tours purchased on www.reykjaviksightseeing.is are refunded when is requested at least 24 hours prior to departure. Once a tour or service has started no refunds are available. For tours purchased through travel agencies, please take your original voucher to the travel agency and they will issue a full refund after reconfirmation the tour cancellation with our office.
- Warranties: While Reykjavík Sightseeing strives to provide accurate information the website may contain inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information. Reykjavík Sightseeing takes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the website, and makes no commitment to update such information. Reykjavík Sightseeing shall not be liable for any damages relating to the use of, or reliance upon, the website or such information, features, material or services.